Bank of Tourism Potentials in Slovenia (BTPS) promotes networking of ideas and their realisation oportunities in (Slovene) tourism arena. This is our Travel blog, where we will try to find different people willing to write about Slovenia and Slovenian tourism potentials. All in the name of even better tourism for which our Bank of Tourism Potentials is struggling 24/7. Stay tuned to BTPS and stay tuned to series of live reporting from Slovenian tourism scene!


December 23, 2010

HVALA LEPA!

Juan Lopez, young Spanish entrepreneur discovering Slovenian tourism (more pictures)

In this last blog I only want to say everybody thanks for all: “Thanks for your time, for your patience, for the accommodation, for the food, for the transport… These two months have been a great time for me. Thank you Tina and Dejan (my host entrepreneur) you have taught a lot of things about the innovation in tourism and you have helped in all moments. Thanks to Sebastjan Rosa (the intermediary organization) he picked me up in Trieste airport the day I arrived and we have been in touch during this time. Thanks Maja, you showed me the beautiful Kamniška Bistrica and Velika planina (I will never forget the food in Velika planina in that foggy day). Dolores and the girls of Turag4all we had great time together, and thanks for the coffees; I want the best for you in your new business and help everybody to travel. Barbara from Humanitas you opened my eyes to “responsible” tourism. My Portorož friends: Andreja, Neli and Lia, we had a good time at Slovenian coast, thanks for showing me Villa Salina (grear sunsets from there) and Villa Marina… and Mateja the woman who showed me Koper and gave me a bottle of olive oil that they produce. Polona showed me all the corners of the Eco Hotel in Bohinj, an incredible hotel with all the facilities (I hope that your future plans will be successful); and thanks Darko, Roman and your family I had a great week with you in Žetale (Haloze), thanks for showing me the beautiful hills, the ski, the silence, the peace…

Thanks to everybody I have met; I want to be in touch with all of you and I would like to see you soon: if you come to my little Salamanca please write or phone me and I will show you my city or maybe I come back to Slovenia soon. Adijo all my friends and remember that you have a friend in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment